Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family Pictures (Part 1)

Last weekend my sister and I took pictures of each other's families, and then we each edited our own family pictures.  It was really fun after I got over the stress of trying to find five coordinating outfits for my family without being able to go out and buy new stuff!

We first took pictures near an old brick building downtown, and then we went to a nearby park.  Since there are a lot of pictures, I'm breaking them up into two posts.

For today I'm actually sharing the second half of the pictures (from the park).  The kids had run out of good cooperative time, and these pictures are good but not as good as the first set (at the brick building).  I'll save the better pictures for the second post. :)

Enjoy!

I really wanted this pose to work out.  As you'll see...it did not.










The wind was making Nora's hair crazy!  Mine too!







I didn't get a picture of just Nora on the day of our photo shoot, so I took some pictures of just her the next day after church.


And finally, some pictures of just me and Jared:



My personal favorite :)


More pictures to come tomorrow!

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I love them all! I think the outfits turned out perfect and every detail is just right, especially Nora's earrings!! I love the ones of the two boys, they look so handsome. And I'm pretty sure the one of the boys squeezing, I mean hugging, their sister in the middle needs to blown up and framed. Under that bridge is such a cool idea. Have you considered taking pics of other families? Like mine? For money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I would be happy to take pictures of your family. Remember that I'm not a natural photographer, but I can get good pose ideas from Pinterest. And Photoshop does wonders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove all of the pictures! Can't wait to see the next post!

    ReplyDelete