Saturday, December 29, 2012

Free Printable 2013 Calendars

Even though I'm totally dependent on my smart phone, I still love having a paper calendar hanging in my kitchen so I can see it and hand-write in activities and events.  Maybe someday I'll switch to using the calendar on my phone, but I've already filled in my 2013 paper calendar.

I used to use whatever calendar I got for free, usually something ugly with lots of pictures of machines from Jared's work.  Then a couple years ago I discovered that talented digital artists create cute calendars and share the files online so poor people like me can print them out.

If you're looking for a free cute calendar for the next year, I'd like to show you some of my faves.  I'm so grateful to talented people who share these for free!


*I used their calendars last year.  They're so cute!


Waterproof Paper
*This is a nice plain monthly calendar



And this is the calendar that I'm using for 2013.  It's super cute and has the colors of my kitchen: gray, yellow, and light aqua.


Happy New Year!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment