How about some fun for our Friday?
I admit that I do a terrible job writing down cute things my kids say and do. But this week I took a few seconds to jot down stuff I remembered from just the last few days.
To make it more interesting, I'm going to give you the funny kid saying and you have to guess which kid said it.
1. "This is a tricky doozy."
2. "Nog your head yes."
3. "Pretend you're hippotized."
4. "There are no vampires in wrestling."
5. "I'll plug it out." (meaning the opposite of plug it in)
7. "Mom, where do boogers come from?"
Are those easy or hard? If you need a hint: only one of them was said by Nolan.
And here are the answers:
Have a great weekend!