Friday, October 12, 2012

Chocolate Toffee Crunch Cookies

If you're on a diet, you should avert your eyes.

To the rest of you, feast your eyes on these:


I needed the kind of stress relief that I can only get from baking.

I remembered a cookie recipe that I had bookmarked a couple weeks ago, so the kids and I got to baking.  The recipe uses Heath pieces and coconut, both of which I already had leftover from previous baking projects.

Click here for the full recipe.  You won't be sorry.

These cookies are chewy and have a caramely (yeah, it's a word) taste.  The coconut is very sparse and not overpowering at all.  The chocolate and toffee make a great combo.  And I love cookies with oatmeal in them.  These really are an amazing combination of flavors and textures.

I followed the recipe exactly, and they turned out great.  The ladies at my Bible study enjoyed them too.

Just wanted to pass along a yummy recipe!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment